turning three

I've been wanting to add a song to the blog for awhile now, but since I no longer have that capability, I had to come up with another way to document a special song to me. The song is "You and Me" by Frances England and I can hardly listen to it without tearing up. Here is a slideshow of Addelyn Ann, along with a song that will forever make me think of her.
I'm so proud of you Addie!

Also, I got the idea (from Pinterest, of course!) to ask Addie and Liam a set of questions every year starting on their third birthday. So... I put together my own list of questions and here was her replies. Enjoy!

1.     What is your favorite color? pink
2.     What is your favorite movie? This one! (holds up Finding Nemo)
3.     What is your favorite song? ABC’s
4.     What is your favorite toy? My princess puzzles
5.     What is your favorite book? This one! (brings out Berry Bitty Bakers a Strawberry Shortcake book she picked out herself on one of our trips to Barnes and Noble)
6.     What is your favorite activity? Read books…can I do puzzles too?
7.     What do you like to eat for breakfast? Yogurt and toast and bananas (she never eats yogurt but loves her toast and banana!)
8.     What do you like to eat for lunch? Mac and cheese
9.     What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks
10. What do you like to eat for dinner? Potatoes! I love potatoes! (I'm pretty sure she's talking about when I make a baked potato bar)
11. Who is your best friend? Ummm…Dad…and Liam and you
12.  What do you want to be when you grow up? Breakfast! (after a little explaining what the question meant and giving some examples such as, astronaut, teacher, doctor, mommy, she replied with...) I need to be Addie!(Don't you just love her?!)

-->

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aww...where does the time go? I just watched this with the girls and they loved it! Lots of awws...and sooo cute! Love it!!! Miss Addie is growin' up!!!

auntie pam said...

Great idea to ask the kids those questions ! What a cool thing for Addie to see when she is older. Love the song and the pics! Love you, Addie , Liam and Kevin