j is for jellyfish

Addie has been so excited to learn about jellyfish! I had to hid the jellyfish book, so that it would remain a novelty. So we did some tracing and coloring for letter J and then we left to see some real jellyfish in the big city! Here's a link to some jellyfish activities.
As we were crossing the Bay Bridge we talked about all of the things we were seeing, like the new bridge being built, the big buildings, the sailboats, etc. Addie started saying, "Those buildings are pectacular!" At first, I couldn't quite make out what she was saying and then realized she was saying they were "spectacular! I have to give all the credit to our Sesame Street podcasts for that one!
Here's a couple more pictures at the Aquarium of the Bay.
I'm so bummed that Addie and Liam are out of focus in this picture, but it captured the view that Liam got to see too.
I know I've already posted a million pictures of him in his carseat, but he's so stinkin' cute I couldn't resist adding this one!





No comments: