addelyn's third birthday party

We celebrated Addie-girl's third birthday at Fenton's Creamery in Vacaville this year! (Much easier on Mama!) Our friends and family gathered for lunch and ice-cream cake! Then we headed outside to the Nut Tree Parkway and rode the carousel and train. It was once again a very hot day, but a good celebration of our sweet girl! Thank you family and friends for coming and making this a special day for her!
Addie loves balloons and asks for the them all the time. My response was always, "it's not your birthday, we'll get some balloons on your birthday." So we did it up big on the balloons and she loved them!
I dressed Liam up like a big boy for his sister's birthday!
I made birthday hats for all of the kids last year and none of them wore them except for Addie. So I decided not to make them this year. I think that might have been a mistake, according to Paige. Isn't she a little doll?!
Addie looks up to Paige's big sister, Allie, so much! She was happy to have her helping her open gifts again this year!
Paige calls one of her baby dolls, Liam. So it was a must that she get to hold the real Liam!
Addelyn's buddy Skylar, who just had a 3 year old birthday exactly one month before her!
Carousel ride with the Daddies!
And we ended the afternoon with a little train ride!

1 comment:

auntie pam said...

Addie, it looks like your 3rd birthday was really fun and special! I'm so glad all your friends could come and Grandma Jody and auntie Jan, too. I missed getting to come this year. But I am so glad you had so much fun!
Auntie Bah loves you.