Mama's Trip to Texas

I took a short weekend trip to visit my good friend Meg in Hutto, Texas. I also got to see my cousin Kyle one last time before he deploys to Iraq for a year. It was a great weekend! Meanwhile Addie and Daddie had quite a weekend of their own!
Meghan and Reagan.
Yep, they rhyme!
Love it just as much as I love this couple!
Out to lunch with Kyle!
And in California...Daddie hit the gym with Addie in tote for some play time!
After lunch we were off to an authentic cowboy store in Texas called Allen Boots!
The boots were amazing! Wish I could have brought home a pair!




My day was complete with more pictures of my baby girl spending some time swinging at our favorite park.
In Texas...we were off to the Lone Star Bakery where Kyle and I had some of the best doughnuts EVER!
Later that night I got pictures from Kevin of a Popcorn Partay!The next day, I went with Meg to see her 10 week old baby! Such an honor to see that little heartbeat!
One glowing Mama.
Then it was off to some Texas Bar-B-Q at Rudy's!
Daddie sent pictures of another park day. But what he didn't send is pictures of her first trip to Chuckee Cheese. I was crushed. Ha! Ha!
On my last day I got to meet two of the most sweet, well-behaved, and cute-as-a-button kids, Hannah and Camden.
I will never forget Camden singing "Mighty Machines" in the backseat of the car, with the most adorable southern drawl. And Hannah, all you have to do is click on the link to Meg's blog and see her infectious smile and then you will know just how precious she is.
And to my dear friend Meg, whom I've known since junior high. We've gone from innocent dreaming teens, to experienced grown women. We've been through a lot over the years and what I cherished most about this trip was seeing you so happy and natural in your role as a mama and wife. You are simply amazing and I wished badly Suisun City and Hutto were neighboring cities (with a Hobby Lobby located somewhere in the middle).
She's got a baby in there!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I think that was you best post by far. :) I love you friend!!! Meg