Poor Little Bug

Our baby girl woke up with the usual cold symptoms Monday morning and has continued getting worse. She's ran a low grade fever, has had coughing fits so bad she pukes, is short of breath, and is now diagnosed with her first ear infection. We are hoping the worst is over and that she's on the path to recovery. Until then, I will try not to worry about other possible outcomes and instead enjoy all of the extra snugglin' time I get with my girl.

As a warning to friends, the doctors have told me RSV is rampant right now and it is highly contagious for the first 5-8 days from when the symptoms appear. I was also told Addie will probably have symptoms 4-6 weeks. Ugh.

2 comments:

Nic & Crystal Linnet said...

Poor baby : ( Miss you and get well soon! Skylar has a standing date with his buddy!

Jen said...

I was just wondering if it is RSV...this is totally RSV season. Hope little Addie girl feels better. Give her a hug for us! Loved to Addelynese post!