A Day With Skylar

We got to watch Skylar on Friday and I don't know who had more fun, me or the kids?! The last time Addie and Skylar hung out they had many single words and a few sayings, but didn't really know how to communicate with each other. Today was completely different and it was so fun to watch them interact and converse!

Here's just a few of their conversations...

Addie: See my new dress Sklyar? (As she's pulling her dress up and down, flashing her diaper.) It's got flowers on it. What doing buddy?
Skylar: I'm bonking the balls. I need to. (Very busy bonking the balls and completely uninterested in her dress.)
Addie: Dood job Skylar!

Here's some video of our silly Addie spinning in her dress for Skylar, after this conversation took place.

Later, after lunch Skylar and Addie made a joint masterpiece. As I was quietly picking up lunch, I heard them say...

Addie: Making an ocean?
Skylar: Yeah, dolphins.
Addie: That's right Skylar!

And of course then I reached for the camera, and here's what I got.

I couldn't resist snapping a few more pictures of these cutie pies.




2 comments:

pam baker said...

Great video! Addie it looks like you had a very good day with your friend Skylar. By the way, nice spinning around! Love you!

Nic & Crystal Linnet said...

Thanks so much for posting these Alissa. My heart is absolutely melting : )