F is for...

This morning we started off with the book Feathers for Lunch, and for her activity I cut out and laminated some birds with a little wing/pocket, then I showed Addie to match the feathers with the birds. Next we counted how many feathers each bird had and talked about which bird had the most and which bird had the least. Then after a little coloring and breakfast, (no I didn't make French toast) we showered and took off for the city. Addelyn and I had our first venture to the Aquarium of the Bay on Pier 39. Addie got to see lots of fish, among other creatures! And for lunch...yep, you guessed it, fish and fries!  I always think that must be so confusing for kids to see fish and then be fed fish! Like chicken. At least we don't call burgers, cows.

1 comment:

pam baker said...

Hey Baby Girl,
Looks like "F" day was lots of Fun. Getting to see Fish in the 'Frisco Aquarium, Feeling tired and Falling asleep in the car on the Freeway home. I bet this day went by Fast! I love-a-love-a-you!