M is for...

We kicked off our Monday with letter M! We read If You Give A Moose A Muffin, then we did a counting activity with muffins and a plate. I wrote down the number of muffins on a laminated picture of a plate, with a dry erase marker, and Addie counted out the amount of muffins and put them on the plate. This is pretty challenging for her, she wants to keep counting and is just starting to understand that when the number says 5 you stop on 5. And for breakfast, we ate my favorite Trader Joe's magic muffins, then after swimming lessons we split a milkshake! I also had plans of taking her to a children's museum, but they are closed on Mondays. Oh well, we'll just have to go on letter N day!

1 comment:

pam baker said...

Hey Addie! It was fun skyping last night and hearing you sing all your songs. You have a good little voice and can definitely carry a tune.
When I was reading about M I started thinking about the day I will take you for your first Starbuck's Mocha! That will be a fun day! Also I remembered how you've been saying Moo for a long time now. The other thing that I think will be fun is a trip to the Wild Animal Park near San Diego where we'll see Monkeys, Marakeets, and Many More Mammals. Maybe we can do an overnight trip there when you are around 8 or 9. Love you.